Title Flight Coordinator Job # 14452BR Job Function Flight Operations City Annapolis State Maryland Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 1 Job Description At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join ARINC and help shape our future while creating yours.
ARINC in Annapolis, MD is seeking a Flight Coordinator. ARINC Direct is a complete 24 hours per day/7 days per week flight planning, messaging, and customer service provider, exclusively for business aviation.
The ARINC Direct service and the Flight Operations Center are built on a foundation of customer service and teamwork. ARINC Direct strives to create a cooperative atmosphere where knowledge is shared amongst team members and provides our Flight Coordinators with the tools, information, and empowerment they need to effectively satisfy Customer requests.
The ARINC Direct Flight Coordinator is responsible for interacting with ground and air-based business aviation customers via telephone and message exchanges during all phases of flight planning and operations.
The Flight Coordinator will:
This position may require flexible coverage of multiple shifts in support of 24/7 operations, including weekend and holidays.
- Create and disseminate computed flight plans and weather information
- Relay sensitive aviation messages
- Provide logistical assistance for flight crews and passengers including airport arrival and departure reservation management
- Respond to incoming customer messages and telephone calls
- Provide customer account, software, and training support
- Ensure customer satisfaction to customers (pilots, flight departments, and passengers)
Bi-lingual- fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian highly desired.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At ARINC, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, gain sharing, and educational assistance. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure! Qualifications Required Experience:
ARINC Direct is seeking a person who is able to handle multiple customer requests simultaneously and accurately, work well in dynamic situations, and someone who can anticipate and mitigate problems. The selected candidate must be able to prioritize their time and resources in crises, be able to work very effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment and be able to work independently with limited assistance.
- 1 - 2 years of applicable aviation-related experience.
- Thorough understanding of aircraft flight planning, aircraft performance, aviation weather and reports, aviation navigational charts, aviation navigational procedures and related information is required.
- The selected candidate must have PC operating experience in a professional environment, including standard office software and internet browsing.
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in written form and to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The selected candidate must be able to work for extended periods while seated and using a personal computer and be able to handle incoming customer calls without assistance.
Language Skills (Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian)
Requires a bachelor’s degree in a technical area or equivalent, preferably in an Aviation or Aeronautics.
FAA Dispatch Certificate (strongly preferred). Candidates who do not have an FAA Dispatch Certificate may be required to obtain one within 6 months. Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25
ARINC - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -