Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. company and industry leader in aircraft management, maintenance and charter services is seeking a Domestic Flight Dispatcher for our facility at Lunken airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. This position works varied hours including nights, weekends, and holidays. Executive Jet Management is committed to providing World Class Service to its Aircraft Owners and Charter Customers through our exceptionally well skilled employees.
- Ensure the safe and legal coordination of scheduled flights.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Briefing all crews for 135 flights. Assisting in briefings of 91 flights as needed by the OSMs.
- Coordinating with Charter Sales and Owner Services to ensure the highest level of customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Ensure proper Mtn Ops release procedures are followed.
- Conduct Operational Feasibility checks for new trips less than 72 hours out when Operation Support not present.
- Assist in last minute change communications on day of trip(s).
- Monitor TFR status.
- Review Morning Mx report
- Monitoring weather and other events for possible delays.
- Arrange 91pax/crew catering. Arrange crew catering for 135 trips.
- Secure ARO slots as required.
- Primary POA & Event Planner.
- Reserve hangar space.
- Assist in Plan of Action and Event planning as assigned.
- Coordinate with NJ Dispatch for approval of the Vendor Information Sheets (VIS) and relay approval or changes to the Primary Vendor Coordinator.
- Cross-trained in flight-following responsibilities. Able to flight follow when flight follower not present or as needed to help with workload.
- Cross-trained in arranging hotels, ground and airlines. Able to assist Travel desk as needed.
- Cross-trained in coordination of contract flight attendants for charter trips and 91 trips as needed (Back up to Operational Support).
- Cross-trained in how to crew and check crew currency.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in the field of aviation operations.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Strong computer and math skills.
- A good grasp of geography, time zones, political boundaries, etc.
- The ability to understand complex relationships while working under pressure is essential. Good understanding of FAR’s related to part 91 and 135 flights.
- FAA dispatch license required. If candidate does not have a FAA dispatch license at time of hiring, candidate will be required to obtain this license within twelve months of hire date in order to retain the position.
- Operational Control required. If hired, Candidate will be expected to display and perform the skills necessary to obtain Operational Control and be required to pass an evaluation within twelve months of hire date in order to retain the position.
- Customer service skills.
- Cross trained in Operational Support Specialist duties and basic International Coordinator duties including but not limited to assigning pilots to trips while ensuring compliance with relevant FARs, coordination of flight attendants for trips as needed and knowledge of international resources.
- Assist in the input and research of flight/service deviations per the company's deviation management process.
- Administrative Tasks as assigned.
- A flight coordinator works in the aviation operations office, using computers, calculators and weather charts. A 40-hour work week with shift work is standard, flexible hours are common. The flight coordinator frequently works under pressure, especially when the weather is bad, or aircraft have mechanical issues. They must make rapid decisions concerning safety, regulations, and economy of operations. This employee is surrounded by people, printers, telephones and intercom systems in a noisy, busy atmosphere.
To apply online and to learn more information about Executive Jet Management please visit our website at www.ejmjets.com .
To ensure a safe work environment, we conduct a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE
Executive Jet Management operates one of the largest managed fleets and our aircraft are strategically based across the U.S. Our fleet...