Req ID |
Industry Job Title
Flight Simulation Engr Stf
E1744:Flight Simulation Engr Stf
- F-15E Pilot or Weapons System Officer subject matter expert (SME) to support Lockheed Martin programs in Akron, OH and Ft Worth TX.
- Integrate into an engineering team and support flight simulator builds.
- Support engineering team in developing Task Training List for the Strike Eagle configuration.
- Support Development and Engineering by performing a variety of analytical reviews for a cockpit hardware, visual display system and Instructor Operation Station (IOS).
- Provide F-15E subject matter expertise in the evaluation of a device’s flight control system, cockpit development and integration, aero model performance, aircraft sensors, radar system, defensive systems, and weapons.
- Support new technology integration into flight simulators.
- Avionics expert in various F-15E Operation Flight Programs (OFPs). Able to work with software development team evaluating code development and providing input to correct deficiencies.
- Support development of Strike Eagle Systems courseware to support upgrade training into a new aircraft configuration.
- Participate in engineering technical reviews, Integrated Product Team meetings, and other development and integration activities.
- Four year degree at an accredited college or university
- F-15E Fighter Pilot or Weapons System Operator; graduate of an F-15E flying Formal Course (Basic or Transition)
- F-15E military aviation experience
- Must be a current or former F-15E Instructor Pilot or Instructor WSO
- Minimum of 500 hours fighter experience in F-15E
- F-15E flying currency or other F-15E Subject Matter Expertise within the past twenty-four months
- Current SECRET clearance (background investigation within the past 10 years from employment start date)
- Bachelors or masters in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science or an Aeronautical/Aviation Science degree
- Seven years F-15E experience total or five years F-15E with twelve years total military aviation
- Minimum of 1,000 hours in the F-15E
- Previous Foreign Military Sales experience
- Night Vision Goggle qualified
- F-15E combat experience
- AESA Radar experience
- GE-129 experience
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0806 MST (S0806)
Mission Systems and Training
F-16 Networked Training Center - Luke
R896:MST-TS P6 TSol GTS - LMOS
PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk;
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...