Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is seeking a Floater Legal Secretary in West Los Angeles. The Floater Legal Secretary must have strong skills in litigation knowledge and requires strong state and federal e-filing skills and 4+ years recent experience. In addition to the litigation skills this Floater Secretary must also have corporate knowledge. The Floater Legal Secretary candidates will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment. The Floater Legal Secretary at these desks must have very strong Word 2010 skills and editing skills, there will be document formatting. Because the position requires working on several desks, the right candidate will be versed in both litigation and corporate work in addition to handling word processing duties as needed. Must have both Litigation and Corporate experience. This is a long term contracted position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Revise legal documents, so word processing skills are required, TOA’s and TOC’s
- Prepare and revising a high volume of State and Federal pleadings
- Coordinate, serve and file of documents, and list all items on calendar.
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
*Represents basic qualifications for this Floater Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- * Must be able to start on a temporary basis.
- * Must have iManage experience
- * Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 (Will be tested)
- *Must have STYLES or MACROS experience
- * Must have state and federal E-Filing proficiency
- *Strong typist, minimum 60 wpm, with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Please send resumes in word document to Jenny Holman at
JO # 26736
Matfar.com - 10 months ago