The Floating Area Manager’s primary objective is to ensure the financial success of their reporting ImmediaDent Practices. This position will fill in when a vacancy exists in an Area Manager or Regional Director role due to leave, resignation or termination. The Floating Area Manager is a part of the ImmediaDent management team with direct responsibility for the two to five reporting practices, with the support of a the Lead Patient Coordinators in each practice. The incumbent possess business and financial acumen, clinical operation, people motivation, coaching, training and public relations skills, combined with leadership in patient care and practice growth, and is willing to travel up to 100% of the time
• Ensuring financial success of all ImmediaDent practices in the Area or Region assigned
• Coordinate with management (Area Manager or Regional Director) in the assigned area to ensure doctors are performing effectively and profitably
• Assist in onboarding new employees, tracking training compliance, model and train desired behaviors in practices
• Work closely with doctors, Lead Patient Coordinators and staff to maximize treatment plan acceptance by patients
• Direct supervision of Lead Patient Coordinators in the Area. The Floating Area Manager will split their time in each practice on a continuously rotating basis
• Ensure practice success by actively recruiting, training and maintaining quality doctors and staff
• Effectively manage, coach and mentor staff. Responsible for performance management and termination of employees in reporting practices.
• Assess doctor and staff training needs and work with management and Regional Trainer to ensure needs are met
• Expert in Company protocol; ensuring appropriate operations for quality patient care and profitability
• Ensure compliance with ADA, OSHA, HIPPA, payors and other regulatory bodies in coordination with the Operations and Support team
• Assist Samson Marketing to increase patient flow within the practices
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Must be a business leader focused on financial success of the business
• At least 3 years management experience in a retail environment; preferable over multiple locations and/or in a large group or corporate dental setting.
• Proven ability to lead a team of 40+ employee, preferably in multiple locations
• Profit and Loss responsibility experience required
• Strong operational skill set combined with analytical acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel up to 100% of the time
• Ability to travel continuously within the area with a flexible work schedule that includes evenings and weekends as necessary
This postion will require travel in both the Indianapolis and Columbus area.