We are seeking energetic and dynamic Leasing Consultants to join our team. Must be willing to travel to several properties within Michigan. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing management company that promotes a professional work environment.
Leasing Consultants play a critical role within our organization. Your dual and equally important missions are to attract and retain residents. To accomplish these objectives, you must possess a unique combination of top-notch sales and customer service skills.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on to learn the specific job responsibilities and qualifications.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Greeting prospective residents (by phone or in-person), assessing their needs, presenting our communities, and closing the sale.
- Generating qualified leads via internet and outreach and converting them into sales.
- Ensuring the office, models and vacant apartments are in perfect condition.
- Conducting market surveys and utilizing the information to improve sales.
- Poised for success!
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package.
- Participating in the monthly lease renewal program.
- Responding to resident concerns.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Accepting service requests and following-up to ensure prompt resolution.
- Continually inspecting the property and reporting any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Outstanding sales, marketing and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral communication.
- Candidates must pass physical and drug screen.
Paragon Properties - 11 months ago