The Floor Supervisor is an hourly Supervisory position. Under the direction of the General Manger and/or Store Manager(s), the Floor Supervisor's responsibilities include the Manager on Duty role, Total Customer Service, cashier and cash office
control, supervision of leads and associates, maintenance of departments and overall
store standards, operational execution of all established store and company policies and
One year of Shoe Carnival experience as Department Lead or three years of retail experience
with one year as a supervisor of two to six employees preferred.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
I. Manager on Duty Responsibilities
A. Opening and closing duties
B. Execution of daily sales and operational plans
C. Supervision of all associates
D. Attention to safety of customers and associates
E. Checks voice mail and e-mail daily per policy.
F. Other operational and business related needs assigned by the Regional Manager, General Manager and/or Store Manager(s).
II. Total Customer Service Responsibilities
A. Ensures associates execute the Non-Negotiable Service Standards
1. Greet every customer with a smile within 20 feet of entering the front
door and each department.
2. In aisles, ask customer open-ended questions.
3. Measure all kids
4. Show customers at least 2 different styles.
5. When slow, serve customers more; when busy serve more customers.
6. Suggest a shoe care item to every customer.
7. Thank and ask every customer back.
B. Resolves all customer related issues or complaints.
III. Cash Control Responsibilities
A. Ensures all cash control policies and procedures are followed.
B. Ensures cash pulls and bank deposits are made timely.
C. Ensures cash office procedures are followed regarding:
1. Opening/closing till count-down procedures.
2. Cashier reconciliation if correct and approved.
3. Bank deposits are completed per policy.
D. Ensures all returns/exchanges/voids have been executed to include proper
approvals before the transaction is finalized.
Shoe Carnival Inc. - 14 months ago
Shoe Carnival stores definitely have their own style.The open format, catchy music and friendly associates set the stage for a wonderful...