The Floor Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Job qualifications include:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred
- 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview...