Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods to include proper use of chemicals. Safely operates cleaning equipment as assigned. Performs damp buffing and spot removal of carpets. Strips and refinishes hard surface floors.
- High school graduate/GED
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions
- Good customer relations skills
- Six (6) months experience as Environmental Services Tech I
- Meets attendance and performance requirements
- Demonstrates proficiency at damp buffing and spot removal of carpeted areas
- Demonstrates proficiency in stripping and re-finishing hard surface floors
Wadley Regional Medical Center - 6 months ago
Wadley Regional Medical Center is a general hospital serving patients from the Ark-La-Tex region -- that is, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas....