This position is responsible for ensuring the safe and timely installation of various floor covering products for assigned projects without damage and in accordance with project specifications.
- Manages specific installations of all sizes and flooring product types as assigned, assuming responsibility for meeting time and budget targets with staff provided and performing installation duties as needed
- Responsible for resolving customer issues related to installation while exhibiting a polite, helpful, positive attitude and professional image with public, customers and team members.
- Serve as a role model for the installation team, addressing subordinate issues as needed and providing regular performance feedback for Installers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years experience in commercial flooring installation
- Supervisory experience required
- Valid VA driver’s license & good driving record
- Mechanical dexterity, patience, positive attitude, ability to work overtime (including weekends/holidays if necessary)
- Must demonstrate proficiency with hand and power tools.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate ability to write routine reports and correspondance.
- Effective communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Indeed - 18 months ago