We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Specialty Sales Representative to manage a Columbus East territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted neurologist, pain management, and primary care physicians and Health Care providers while; *Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
All positions require: *Minimum requirement of 2+ years experience marketing specialty pharmaceuticals with a strong record of sales success.
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Experience marketing specialty pharmaceuticals with pain or CNS experienced strongly preferred
- Development of local opinion leaders and their influence on PCP offices a plus
- SUCCESSFUL Launch Experience desired
- Specifically in initial pharmacy stocking & early prior authorization pull through
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, comfort with Ipad technology a plus (visuals on Ipad)
- Ability to travel
- Must reside in territory
- College Degree Preferred (Bachelors)
inVentiv Health - 2 years ago
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...