Precision Resource Company (Precision), established in 1996, is a full-service, nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. Precision’s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast. We provide personnel for contract staffing, direct placement positions and managed resource programs.
Precision Resource Company, a subsidiary of Zachry Holdings Inc is currently seeking a DCS/I&C Start-up Lead to complete the start-up of a combine cycle plant in Florida. The plant will produce about 1250 megawatts of power.
- Loop tuning a power plant
- Testing and setting calibration of instruments
- Testing range of transmitters
- Ensuring signals between the field and DCS (PLC) are in sync
- Twenty (20) years experience in power plant systems operations.
- Experience with Siemens T3000
- Experience with DCS and PLC systems
- Predominantly field office work, both indoor and outdoor, including possible exposure to injury.
- Start date ASAP
- Duration: 3 months plus
- Location: Florida
- Salary is negotiable
- Mobilization and demobilization paid
- Per diem paid
PRC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zachry plans, builds, and maintains major facilities in the power, cement, and nuclear sectors. The holding company for Zachry Engineering,...