This position manages and coordinates resolution of broad or recurring issues that have a significant impact on Customers. The Focus Manager serves as a direct escalation point to Support Management to the assigned Customer and provides support utilization metrics to each assigned site regularly. A Focus Manager is responsible for communicating and instructing clients on proper escalation and support best practice procedures. The Focus Manager, will continuously adapt support services for issues management, change control, upgrade facilitation, and client communication. This individual will act as a liaison between the hospital, Customer Support and all other departments within HealthTech.
• Facilitate End to End Support Team functions on escalated operational issues while providing a centralized point of communications with the Customer.
• Collaborate with other HealthTech departments to proactively communicate support process changes for product changes, enhancements, and new product offerings.
• Provide assigned client base with the following core responsibilities of Focus Management: Issues Management, Change Control, Upgrade Facilitation, and Client Communication.
• Schedule and maintain regular meetings with client base to discuss support concerns, review support utilization metrics, and upcoming releases or other events. This will be completed via conference call.
• Provide support and point of contact for Beta sites, as assigned, to track issues.
• Maintains an Executive Support Summary for each assigned client.
• Attend all new Go Lives and present Transition to Customer Support presentation to new HealthTech facilities.
• Facilitate and monitor Customer open cases and trending issues.
• Manage issues and provide information/documentation on client trending and report on key escalated issues to HealthTech’s Executive Team.
• Partner with Account Management, to provide support issues management for assigned client base.
• This position reports directly to the Vice President of Customer Support and performs any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor level college education with an emphasis in computer systems or healthcare profession, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years in healthcare environment.
• Strong communication and follow up skills.
• Experienced working with all levels of management and across multiple departments simultaneously. Strong team player.
• Good interpersonal skills which include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
• Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, have the ability to multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, Customers, partners, and corporate executives.
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Previous HMS, MEDHOST, Acuitec Customer support/problem management experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma a plus.
• Negative pre-employment drug tests.
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard