This is your opportunity to live the dream! Enjoy the beautiful Rocky Mountains and earn some money too!
The Food & Beverage Department at Winter Park Resort is currently accepting applications for full-time Crew Members to start immediately and continue through the end of season (April 21). The primary responsibility of this position is to provide the customer with courteous and professional service. Skills acquired in this position include operating various types of food service equipment, food preparation and service, and providing a clean, sanitary and safe working environment. This person is responsible for assuring the compliance of applicable rules and regulations of the National Food Service Industry and of Applied Food Service Sanitation. Consistently follow the Winter Park employee handbook.
Job Duties Include:
- Stock all guest and serving stations, and continue to refill locations as needed.
- Ensure that all food stations are prepared for service.
- Assist F&B warehouse employees with receiving and stocking locations.
- Prepare meal stations and serve guests throughout cafeteria.
- Assist in dish room and pot & pan areas as required.
- Clear dishes and trash from dining area and carry trash to dumpsters.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests including answering any questions and providing directions.
- Maintain clean dining, serving, and kitchen areas at all time and report any unsafe conditions.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and enjoying working with the public.
- Must be able to spend entire shift walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 50 pounds with assistance, using cleaning chemicals and materials, operating a grill and other cooking equipment, and other physical requirements with reasonable accommodations.
- Previous experience working in high volume F&B locations is preferred.
- Must be available to work through April.
Winter Park Resort is one of the best family vacation spots in Colorado because of its kids programs, and the family accommodations offered...