Reporting to: Director of Food & Beverage
Summary of Position : To oversee Food & Beverage Outlet operations on a daily basis.
- Ensure that restaurant standards are applied.
- Supervise daily operations of Blue Door restaurant.
Hire, process, train and develop his/her employees.
Ensure that all banks are deposited. All drops are witnessed and all servers’ paper work is balanced.
Secure at all times the cleanliness of the Restaurant.
Assure employee awareness and education, such as dram shop liability, health codes, responsible vendors and safe environment.
Control equipment issuing, such as china/ glass and other controllable, and supervise once a month those inventory.
Coach and counsel and/or document report.
Use logbook at shift end to communicate with other managers.
Perform other duties as requested.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Extensive wine and food knowledge.
- Managerial skills.
- Customer relations skills.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work standing on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Periodical fast paced strides are required to go from one part of the property to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
Morgans Hotel Group - 13 months ago
Morgans Hotel Group (MHG) is part of a growing trend of staying in boutiques rather than shopping in them. The company owns (wholly or...