L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, part of Viceroy Hotel Group, is seeking an experienced, highly service-oriented Food & Beverage Manager. L’Ermitage is a 5 star, 5 diamond hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills, offering the personalized touch and familiar ambiance of an exclusive residence.
Scope of this Position:
The F&B Manager is responsible for the management of all aspects of the Restaurant functions, in accordance with hotel standards and will assist the lobby lounge operation when needed. He/ She, will actively promote and reinforce our Luxury Service Standards, working actively with the Restaurant staff to enhance the overall dining experience for our guests. This position requires proactive, energetic and highly visible leadership presence.
- Minimum 2 years’ previous management experience in a hotel fine dining setting preferred
- Intermediate wine level knowledge
- Previous experience as a dedicated standards and operations trainer preffered
- Communicates clearly, concisely and openly
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Provide legible communication.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls.
perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
prioritize and organized
be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
follow directions thoroughly.
understands guest’s service needs.
Works cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Work with minimal supervision.
Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
Direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
L'Ermitage Beverly Hills participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. Please review this important notice:
Viceroy Hotel Group - 10 months ago