This is a franchise job posting,
Food & Beverage Outlet Manager, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Autograph Collection®, Orlando Florida.
Please do not apply for this job online. Please contact the property directly at
or via email at
Talent Acquisition Solutions
Recruiting Operations and Delivery on behalf of Marriott International, Inc.
The Kessler Collection: Inspiring Places, Intuitive Service, Exuberant Guests!
Believing that people want to be entertained, have fun and be comfortable when they stay at a hotel on business or for pleasure, Richard C. Kessler developed his vision for highly themed hotels in the early 1990's. Through the use of distinctive architecture, stylish interior design, rare art and music, Kessler Collection guests are treated to unique hotel experiences. While themes may vary, our service does not.
Gracious hospitality from the intuitive nature, dedication and teamwork of our employees, whom we fondly refer to as Grand Performers, creates even more reasons for guests to return again and again. We seek the best of the best and look for enthusiastic professionals whom are eager to deliver outstanding service to our guests.
Open Position: Food & Beverage Outlet Manager, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfZ08OMMVM
All applicants MUST complete the on-line application process at www.kesslercareers.com before we will consider them as an active candidate for the position.
Requirements of the position include:
* Supervise the daily operation of Food & Beverage Outlet including Restaurant, Bar, In Room Dining and Concierge Lounge
* Training and Development of all Food and Beverage employees and motivate them to perform their jobs effectively
* Responsible for ensuring that all Food & Beverage operations are in compliance with all systems, control policies and procedures
* Monitor and control payroll and other expenses
* * Develop and maintain open lines of communication within the department and with other departments within the hotel
* Resolve guest problems expediently and in a professional manner
* Ensure exceptional guest service is delivered in all Food & Beverage outlets
* Conduct regular departmental meetings
* Schedule staff to reflect daily occupancy and reservations
* Direct the efforts of the Restaurant Supervisor
* Attend hotel meetings
* Interviewing and Hiring of all Food & Beverage staff
* Handle disciplinary actions, coaching and counseling sessions and related personnel issues
* Assist other departments as needed
* Will perform additional duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
* 3+ years management experience in Food & Beverage leadership
* Experience in a Four or Five Diamond hotel preferred by not required
* Advanced knowledge of Food & Beverage computer systems, including the ability to solve system related problems - MICROS preferred
* Ability to work flexible schedule (weekends/ holidays)
A career opportunity with the Kessler Collection offers you competitive rates of pay, a benefits package, including a range of health and dental insurance options, training and personal development programs and 401K.
More information is available at www.kesslercollection.com EOE, Drug Free Workplace, Smoke Free Workplace
Marriott - 16 months ago