Wilson Creek Grill
The Golf Club at McKinney
The Wilson Creek Grill employee will be responsible for cooking and serving drink to members and customers. This position also requires daily clean up of the Grill
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in hotel or a related field preferred.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
• Comply with Lynd Sports Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
• Respond to guest problems, complaints, and accidents. Communicate to management, if necessary.
• Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner, stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for food service functions.
• Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked properly.
• Follow all money handling procedures when serving the guest.
• Know and use “suggestive selling” techniques.
• Know the menu items for each function served and able to give accurate descriptions.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
For more than two decades, The Lynd Company has provided optimum management and investment services to property owners. The Lynd Company...