1. Responsible for the proper receipt of F & B product ordered in accordance with an authorized purchase order, all via the receiving personnel or his staff.
2. Responsible for the proper receipt, storage and issuance of warehoused goods for the Resort.
3. Responsible for maintaining proper sanitation of storage areas and their goods via an established sanitation schedule.
4. Responsible for the safekeeping and security of all goods stored in the warehouse and storage facilities. Including but not limited to, proper key control, alarm security code accessibility, and the enforcement of operational hours.
5. Responsible for the accountability of warehoused goods and products. Including but not limited to proper issuance of goods via a properly completed authorized requisition.
6. Responsible for daily maintenance and integrity of the Resort’s inventory control system.
7. Responsible for assisting in the scheduling and conducting of daily, weekly, and monthly inventories and related reconciliation.
8. Responsible to ensure that all daily requisitions have been filled, documenting shorts and product concerns.
9. Responsible for the daily entering and posting of issues via the inventory control system. Ensure that all negative balances are investigated and corrected prior to the end of day activities.
10. Responsible for the establishment and adherence to daily cyclical inventory verification of on hand balances.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.
Computers skills including Word and Excel, Epicor, and Eatec. Good communications skills . Must be able to walk, stand, sit, stoop or bend for duration of shift at least (8) hours].
Luxury Resorts & Hotels - 17 months ago