Food Safety Manager
Grow with us as you ensure the development, compliance and certification of food safety programs for one our state-of-the-art facilities. Lead with us as you work with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs. Engage with us as you grow your career at Kellogg and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Food Safety Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Ensuring the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and other food safety programs for the facility
- Delivering the required standards of food safety according to both Kellogg and Regulatory policies, procedures, and practices
- Managing facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing, and microbial program compliance
- Ensuring key traceability, inspection program management, vendor management, and microbial program metrics are established, and delivering the established metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring adherence to required food safety laws, regulations, corporate policies and practices
- Being accountable for food safety for all hours of operation and providing training for HACCP and food safety insuring compliance and execution of required programs.
- Ensuring adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN processes
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in strategic sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology, or other relevant degree and substantial experience in quality & food safety
- HACCP certification
- Technical knowledge of quality & food safety
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Computer software skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience in a Union environment
- Hands-on microbiology laboratory experience
- SAP software experience
- SQF 2000 certification
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 16 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....