While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.and work the majority of shift on feet. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
The server is responsible to provide all guests seated in the restaurant with an enjoyable experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner at all times.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Provides guests with exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with food and beverage items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, spirits and garnishes.
- Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned before, during, and after shift.
- Greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Anticipates guests' needs.
- Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
- Completes assigned side work and resets stations for the next meal function.
- Maintains current knowledge of hotel culture, amenities and services, events in the area, points of interest, and services in the area.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- 2 years ago - save job