Showroom Server, On-Call:
Hotel Nikko San Francisco, proud recipient as a Best Places to Work by SF Business Times, is a 4-diamond, luxury property located just off Union Square in downtown San Francisco, with 532 guest rooms and suites and 21,000 square feet of meeting and banquet room space.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about food and beverage with an good knowledge of food service, providing excellent guest service and likes working in a restaurant and Showroom. This person must have previous res taurant server experience, cocktail experience a plus. This is an Oc-call position.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and holidays.
Requirements of the position:
Education and Experience:
- Must have excellent communication skills in order to communicate professionally with guests.
- Must pay attention to detail in order to deliver precisely what the guest has ordered.
- Must be capable of standing or walking for long periods of time.
The Hotel Nikko San Francisco offers discounts at other Nikko hotels internationally and friends and family rates at participating hotels along the West Coast. This position is not medical benefits eligible.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a server in a restaurant.
- Minimum 1 year of guest service experience.