Delivers prompt efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant guests in accordance with venue standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service guests.
- Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Performs tray and/or cart service.
- Must have knowledge of the menu in its entirety and how the food is prepared in order to service guests and recommend food and beverage items to the guests.
- Accurately enters food and beverage orders into point of sale system.
- Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, keeping tables free of dirty dishes and excess clutter.
- Abides by all health and safety regulations.
- Monitors guests' needs, ensuring all requests for food and service will be promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Completes maintenance work consisting of cleaning, stocking, and preparation of work areas.
- Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Adheres to established cash handling policies and procedures.
- Creates a fun atmosphere for casino and restaurant guests and employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
*Graveyard shift receives $1.00/hr differential
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and six months to one year food service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of proper service etiquette.
- Knowledge of the menu in its entirety and how it is prepared.
- Must be proficient in tray service
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort - 19 months ago