Description of the Position:
Responsible for providing dining service to all guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, displaying a high standard of guest service.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
* All team members are obligated to support and uphold the Valley View Casino’s Standards of Excellence as outlined in the Team Member Guide to Success.
* Maintain positive guest relations at all times, resolving guest complaints and ensuring guest satisfaction. Greet guests in a courteous and caring manner using personalized service.
* Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant customers in accordance with venue standards.
* Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining customer dining areas in a clean and neat manner.
* Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
* Interacts with all Team Members in a professional and courteous manner producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
* Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
* Flexibility and adaptability to a changing clientele and environment.
* Other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor, Manager and/or Department Director.
* Responsible for conducting all responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* One year of food service experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a positive manner using English in written, verbal and oral form.
* Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
* Must successfully pass a drug screening test.
* Must be able to successfully pass applicable auditions or skill testing.