• One or more years experience in the food service industry.
• Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information clearly and concisely, both in written and oral form, in a manner appropriate to the audience.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others.
• Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
• Effective planning, organizational and detail-oriented skills.
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
• Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• High School diploma or equivalent, or actively pursuing.
• Must be 16 years of age.
The Nutrition Services Aide is responsible for assisting in the presentation of patient meals and ensuring timely, efficient and professional delivery of patient meal trays. Actively and consistently demonstrates the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of Maple Grove Hospital.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
Maple Grove Hospital - 15 months ago