A’viands, a progressive Minnesota-based food and services management company, is seeking a qualified individual to direct the food service operations for the Northland Pines School District located in Eagle River, Wisconsin.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Ability to plan, coordinate, organize, delegate and supervise day-to-day operations
- Oversee all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account.
- Plan and develop menus based on such factors as market trends, customer preferences and USDA regulations
- Act as a liaison between A'viands the school administration, staff, students and the community.
- Working knowledge of all guidelines, regulations and safety policies pertaining to School Foodservice
- Enjoy interacting with students
- A minimum of 3 years’ School Nutrition Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in restaurant management, hospitality, dietetics, culinary arts or related field
- Passion for customer relations, client relations and professionalism
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals and groups with widely varying backgrounds, perspectives, education, and skills is required
- Excellent work record and organizational skills required
- Quantifiable record of success in volume food service production
- Experience in working in a Union Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office –word, excel and outlook
- Valid Driver’s License
- Possession of Food Handlers License
A’viands is based in Roseville, Minnesota and provides services to senior living facilities, nursing homes, correctional facilities, colleges and universities, school districts and business dining facilities in the Midwest and Southwest. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K. If you have the passion to grow with a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply now!
Aviands Food & Services Management - 15 months ago