Position Purpose :
The District Manager is accountable for the performance of the Restaurants in the district. All activities of the District Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the District’s business plan. The District Manager ensures that each Restaurant Management Team is performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions at optimum levels. The District Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout each assigned store. The District Manager is a role model and leader to all store staff and must solve problems, make informed decisions, manage the workforce, and manage time wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
Total Guest Satisfaction
- Ensures each Restaurant Management Team consistently provides a quality product and customer service experience that delivers total customer satisfaction.
- All activities and decisions are completely focused and driven by customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Provides training, coaching and feedback in all deficient areas.
- Evaluates each restaurant’s standards. Provides regular and consistent feedback and coaching on improvements; conducts periodic inspections of the restaurants.
- Communicates all customer comments and concerns to the appropriate Restaurant Management Team immediately. Follows-up to ensure they are handled in a timely and effective way.
Training & Development
- Continuously works to improve the skills, knowledge and morale of Restaurant Managers. Works through the Restaurant Managers to ensure all team members received the necessary training to perform their duties.
- Treats employees with dignity and respect; creates an environment where the entire team does the same.
- Ensures all Restaurant Managers and Shift Leaders receive appropriate orientation, training and development opportunities.
- Seeks development and growth opportunities for personal improvement.
- Ensures all Restaurant Management Teams are hiring, training and developing all their employees to maximize performance in the restaurant.
- Trains, coaches and provides regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) to motivate and improve the performance of all employees.
- Evaluates overall performance of Restaurant Managers based on clearly communicated standards and expectations.
- Communicates and supports company goals, decisions, directives and follows up to ensure understanding.
- Makes tough decisions regarding all performance related issues; confronts sub-standard performances immediately as it occurs. Holds Restaurant Manager accountable for results.
- Provides appropriate and effective counseling and/or discipline. Maintains proper documentation for all disciplinary situations.
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience at CG Investments, Inc.
- Provides effective training and follow-up of new products, initiatives, programs and updates.
- Actively recruits Restaurant Managers and Shift Leaders; ensures employees are prepared for promotion. Matches the skills and abilities of management to the needs of the restaurants to maximize results.
- Utilizes effective leadership skills to maximize the performance of the Restaurant Management Teams.
CEFCO Stores is an independently owned chain of convenience stores based in Temple, TX. With 225 locations across Florida, Alabama,...