Food Service Leader (Wethersfield, CT)
You'll be responsible for assisting our customers with their Chill Zone, beverage and sandwich purchases, as well as;
- Inventory control for the food service area
- cash register operations and shift record keeping
- Maintaining, cleaning, display and quality control.
- Smooth operation of the store during scheduled hours
- Completion of all paperwork and ordering if the Store Manager is absent.
- Completion of all Cumberland Farms training exercises, to help you develop the skills to become a Store Manager.
- Hours of operation M-F: 6am-6pm
Did you know that…
There really was a Cumberland Farms. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in 1939,...