High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
• Assists in preparing La Cucchina Pizza Station. Proofs pizza dough for daily production. Preps calzones and strombolis per menu. Cooks and slices pizza as required per lunch wave. Maintains cleanliness of serving area. Positive interaction and communication with customers. Cleans station and equipment at the end of each day.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Stores silverware, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri -7am - 2pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...