- Acquires new food service accounts.
- Achieves food service sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Coordinates the overall completion of the sales through all appropriate departments.
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred. Two (2) years of fact-based sales experience required. Valid driver’s license required. Food Service or consumer product sales experience preferred. Must be able to effectively communicate with both external and internal customers. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Prioritizing and decision-making skills are required. Organizational and planning skills are required. Must be able to travel 75% of the time in assigned territory. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be highly self-motivated, flexible and goal oriented. Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Must constantly (67%-100%) sit. Frequently (34%-66%) required to walk. Must occasionally (0%-33%) climb, stand, and lift less than 40 pounds.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates. EOE M/F/D/V
Pepsi Bottling Ventures - 12 months ago
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the largest privately-held bottler for Pepsi-Cola products in North America – manufacturing, selling,...