Under the direct supervision of the Nutritional Services Supervisor, Food Systems Manager, Training & Development Coordinator and the general supervision of the Diet Clerk, performs a variety of tasks on patient tray line, in dish room and pots/pans station and storage areas.
- Busses trays from cafeteria conveyor belt and patient tray carts.
- Washes and stores all china, trays and tableware.
- Operates dish machine and garbage disposal.
- Returns and sanitizes patient food service carts after meal service.
- Handwashes pots, pans and serving utensils in pot washing station.
The following knowledges are required:
- Portions and serves food (hot and cold) and beverages on tray assemble.
- Delivers food carts to patient floors and returns after meal service.
- Prepares late trays for patient meal service.
- Operates automatic food elevator (dumbwaiter).
- Prepares and delivers food stocks per nursing unit.
- Returns leftover food to cooks after mealtime and stores other foods appropriately.
- Stocks diet aide and nourishment supplies.
- Keep all work areas clean and/or sanitized.
Qualifications: Graduation from high school or equivalent preferred. Food Handler's Certificate required and must be obtained prior to start date.
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
JPS Health Network - 22 months ago
Residents of Cowtown don't suffer from gunshot wounds as much as they did back in the day; however, if they're searching for...