Food Service Worker, Dining Services
Salary Grade: 2 $10.60 - $11.78 /hr
Performs a variety of tasks to prepare, transport, and serve food and beverages. Under general supervision, performs routine tasks such as cutting, mixing, slicing, assembling, serving and storing food. Participates in the cleaning and sanitation of assigned work areas and equipment as directed.
* At least six months of previous food service experience, preferably in a large volume food operation.
* Familiarity with all areas of a kitchen in an institutional food service operation.
* Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse staff.
* Ability to read and write English; flexibility with work schedule.
* Flexibility to handle various tasks simultaneously.
* High School diploma, additional relevant experience may substitute for education
Boston College conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
Boston College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.