Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S. , we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
The Food Services Supervisor is responsible for the timely preparation of all menu items for inmate/resident population. Must maintain a high level of cleanliness of the dining room and food preparation areas. Furthermore, the Food Services Supervisor will comply with company and the institution's policies and supervise inmate behavior in the secure usage of utensils and when working to prevent accident or injury to others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Must be able to utilize standard commercial kitchen equipment
- Assist in the planning of menus
- Prepare bulk quantities of food, maintain portion control and arrange food in an appetizing manner
- Assist in maintaining sanitary conditions and compliance with applicable health department rules and regulations including certificates for food handlers
- Assist with all inventory
- Confirm that food delivery invoices are accurate
High School Diploma of GED
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
Coleman Hall, Philadelphia, PA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 20 months ago