High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting up to 40lbs, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Computer Skills/ Point of Sales
• Understanding of sanitation standards
• Able to pass background check
• Always present a positive and professional image in customer service
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, storage areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Mon - Fri - Must be flexible 6am - 2pm range
Whitsons Culinary Group - 12 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...