- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be able to withstand an influx of temperature
- Must be able to understand basic food handling, kitchen and food safety, food storage, and food preparation principles.
compliance with menu, portioning, presentation and quality guidelines.
- Service daily hot lunch line to ensure
Hours of Work
- Perform temperature checks during meal period to ensure food is being served hot. Log results in temperature manual.
- Follow sanitation requirements
- Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Must become proficient in recipe procedures and cooking techniques.
- Assist with production in all stations when applicable.
- Attend weekly kitchen meetings held by head chef.
- Assist in proper food receiving and storage
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Monday to Friday
Ranging from - 6:30am to 2:00pm
Whitsons Culinary Group - 23 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...