Food Service Experience helpful
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling, and repetitive movement.
• Must have good personal hygiene
• May have exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• puts away orders and does dishwashing
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, storage areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
School schedule followed. Weekly schedule Monday through Friday 8 am - 2 pm.
Whitsons Culinary Group - 19 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...