• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English and Spanish in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling, and repetitive movement.
• must have good personal hygiene
• May have exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• May assist in preparation of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serves food according to written menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
. Must be reliable and be able to work scheduled hours
Ranging from Mon - Fri 6am - 2pm
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...