Must have some food service experience
• Willing to Train Right Candidate
• New York City Certificate in Food Protection helpful
• Must be reliable and eager to grow career
• Ensure compliance with menu, portioning, presentation and quality guidelines.
• Follow sanitation requirements as prescribed by supervisor.
• Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for all areas and equipment.
• Assist with production in all stations when applicable.
• Attend weekly kitchen meetings held by head chef.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Candidates must be able to work 6:30am- 6:00 pm both weekend (Saturday and Sunday) days and one weekday (Wednesday).
Whitsons Culinary Group - 15 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...