- MUST be able to pass background check.
- Food Handling Certificate preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
- Always present a positive and professional image.
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - Ranging from 6am - 2pm
- Assists in preparing of food.
- Serves meals to students and staff.
- Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
- Prepares and serve food according to menus.
- Checks and stores incoming supplies.
- Participates on safety meetings and implementation.
- Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
- Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Whitsons Culinary Group - 19 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...