- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
- Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting up to 40lbs, bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Computer Skills/ Point of Sales
- Understanding of sanitation standards
- Able to pass background check
- Always present a positive and professional image in customer service
Whitsons Culinary Group is in search of a reliable, hardworking individual to join our team. Work in School Lunch environment/ responsible for the following:
Work school schedule - Mon-Fri 9am-130pm Must be flexible
- Preparing of all food and menu items.
- Serves meals to students and staff.
- Willing to learn new tasks.
- Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
- Sets up hot and/or cold food area.
- Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work in different schools as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Opportunity for advancement - Whitsons promotes from within!
Please visit www.whitsons.com and click on the career center to create a profile and apply to this position.
Online Applications only
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...