Join our talented team, where we offer a loving and inviting atmosphere for our children and families every day. By building strong relationships with our families, our parents trust our dedicated staff to ensure a life long love of learning for their children.
Our Food Specialists...
- Are rewarded with hugs from our children and praise from parents every day!
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Create home-style, nutritional meals while following their school’s budget, as well as state and federal requirements.
- Prepare and serve nourishing and enticing meals and snacks for children and staff.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all food and supplies and order replacements as needed.
- Have countless advancement opportunities throughout our locations in 37 States.
- Use their expertise and knowledge to comply with state licensing requirements.
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees as well as numerous part-time employees (less than 32 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- A desire to positively impact the lives of children and families everyday.
- Previous work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for multiple individuals preferably in a child care food program.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to bond with children and parents.
- An aspiration to advance and contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Meet state licensing requirements for education, experience and age.
La Petite Academy - 18 months ago