This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San Diego Padres. Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider of concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This facility holds 46,000 spectators at any given event. Projected revenues are approximately $36 million. Please visit www.padres.com for more information.
Responsible for all aspects of premium services and fine dining operations, including 7 clubs and restaurants, suites and in-seat service, as well as directing the catering at the facility. Also responsible for:
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with Company objectives.
- Creates and develops menus, beverage lists and prices, and is responsible for the selection of product, linens, uniforms, and décor used within the property’s facility.
- Work with General Manager to purchase products to fill requests; ensure accurate quantities of food and beverages are ordered as specified by the menu created.
- Monitor activities of employees to achieve set objectives; ensure adequate function staffing.
- Investigate food quality and service complaints.
- Confer with customers and other personnel to determine menus and follow through with details concerning catering events.
- Maximize sales potential through aggressive marketing of the outlets.
- Ensure all company programs and specifications are implemented.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years progressive management experience in multi-unit food and beverage operations.
- Operational financial management accountability and budgeting experience is required.
- Upscale/Fine Dining and Special Event Catering experience is required. Previous stadium/arena-related experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management preferred. Excellent customer service orientation, communication and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North Companies - 12 months ago
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...