The successful candidates will coordinate, direct and manage day to day operations and sales efforts. Excellent product knowledge, communication, time management and leadership skills are a must. Deliver high standards of quality and presentation consistently. Previous hotel food and beverage experience is requested. Above average aptitude with computer automation and experience utilizing MS Word and Excel required.
Local candidates preferred as there is no relocation assistance associated with this position.
Please specify target pay.
Stonebridge Companies is a privately owned, innovative hotel management company headquartered near Denver, Colorado. Founded in 1991 by Navin C. Dimond, Stonebridge Companies has developed over 60 hotels and operated more than 75 lodging properties. Currently, Stonebridge Companies operates nearly 40 hotels comprising approximately 6,000 guest rooms in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Virginia and Washington. The diverse portfolio includes select-service, extended stay, mid-scale and full-service hotels in primary and secondary markets.
Step into a resort-style paradise at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Junction. Your premier upscale lodging in the heart of Grand Junction, our newly renovated hotel overlooks the lush valley and famous bluffs of the Grand Mesa Plateau. Located just minutes from Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) with easy access to I-70, we're also close to local businesses like West Star Aviation and St. Mary's Hospital as well as Colorado Mesa University, local vineyards and wineries and historic Downtown Grand Junction.
We are recruiting an energetic Food & Beverage Manager in Grand Junction.
The F&B Manager, who reports directly to the Director of Food and Beverage, will oversee the entire food and beverage department to ensure the quality of food, beverage and service is consistent with company guidelines, and ensure the profitability of the F & B department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position is responsible for consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel. If you are ready to take on the challenge, gain invaluable experience and execute your leadership skills, we would like to hear from you.
- Creating a quality experience with volume food service in our food conference center.
- Review monthly profit and loss statements and prepare a critique and action plans for necessary changes and improvements.
- Establish pricing for food and beverage items with consultation with the Food and Beverage Director.
- Perform human resource functions including scheduling, training, and evaluating staff.
- Establish controls, through department heads, payroll, and other operating expenses in the F & B Department.
- Establish all policies and procedures for the F & B outlets through direct visual inspections on a continuous and consistent basis.
- Building a strong Food & Beverage team.