This position is responsible for the day to day operation of assigned F&B outlet(s), specifically front of the house operations. Will oversee servers, bartenders, food runners and greeters. May oversee Supervisors and Assistant Managers. Will ensure a fun and attractive atmosphere is maintained so that guests and employees alike recognize the outlet to be the area restaurant of choice. Will ensure FOH operations run pursuant to property standards and all food is ordered, plated, delivered and rung up according to brand standards.
- Direct the front of the house staff
- Directly oversee all training, knowledge testing, menu knowledge, etc.
- Ensure food orders are placed correctly and timely
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain employee relations within the department.
- Will oversee payroll for the outlet.
- Will oversee all performance management, 90 day and annual appraisals, etc.
- Will overs compensation of staff.
- Will liaise with and build strong relations with other outlet leaders and resort operational leaders.
- Will ensure the facility is kept in top physical order.
- Will ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Maintains a high quality of guest relations, ensures each interaction enhances the experience of our guests and employees alike.
- Schedule / cut staff according to business need while maintaining service standards.
- Assist with menu creation / rotation, manage promotions and specials, creatively drive business to the outlet, and maintain a competitive advantage.
- This position will directly supervise employees in our F&B outlets.
- Will manages the selection and retention processes and be measured on results.
- Will motivate, engage and develop staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish preferred.
- 2 years of directly relevant management experience.
- 5 years of relevant food and beverage experience.
- Resort, theme park or similar experience preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Food and Beverage Management State Certification
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to motivate, engage and lead employees
- Anticipate customer / property needs.
- Ability to maintain excellent guest service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Flexible schedule
Orange Lake Resorts - 19 months ago
One resort company likes orange lakes just as much as blue ones. Through a partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, Orange Lake...