Join our dynamic Food and Beverage Team! We seek a Food & Beverage Manager who understands it's our team that makes the difference between a good meal and an incredible Experience!
Our ideal candidate will bring energy and enthusiasm to the position, with a charismatic management style and inspiring leadership skills.
Solage is a brand created by Auberge Resorts and is a growing company with opportunities for experienced leaders. We are committed to creating memorable work experience worth repeating, but this cannot be achieved without great leadership. Be part of the management team at Solage and make a difference.
We seek a candidate with previous Food & Beverage Management experience in a luxury hotel, resort or restaurant environment. They will be proficient at managing a high volume restaurant with multiple outlets and areas of responsibility and will have the following qualities:
The following are the job requirements:
- A highly organized work style
- Is an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Will enjoy and thrive in a high pressure environment
- Possess the ability to direct, train, motivate and inspire associates
If you possess there qualities please apply at http://solagecalistoga.com/join_team_solage
- A minimum for 3 years experience in Food & Beverage Management in the same or similar role, preferably in a luxury resort or fine dining restaurant
- Ability to enforce and embody the resort's standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to direct performance of F&B team and follow up with corrections where needed
- Must be able to motivate front of house staff; train, develop and maintain a cohesive team
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to schedule within labor budgets, provide accurate inventories, help maintain and develop Food & Beverage budget.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment and creative problem solving in a timely manner
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Springer-Miller and Open Table