JOB TITLE: Water Park Food & Beverage Supervisor
PARC operates entertainment venues including 3 NASCAR SpeedParks across the United States, a water park, and other mixed entertainment attractions. It also offers management and consulting services to third-party private and governmental owners of entertainment venues ranging from parks, attractions, stadiums, arenas, theaters, museums, amphitheaters, and entertainment centers.
PARC’s Corporate Mission Statement:
We create special places where magical moments become Treasured Memories.
JOB PURPOSE: Our Food & Beverage Team provides exceptional guest services while coordinating the overall operation of the Food & Beverage Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist with maintaining quality in the preparation and service of food and beverage within the park.
- Assist with maintaining a high degree of cleanliness and sanitation within the Food & Beverage Department facilities and staff.
- Inspects food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulation.
- Maximize food and beverage revenues while maintaining appropriate labor and food costs.
- Investigate and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Maintain close and open communications with peers, and guests.
- Train, evaluate, and discipline seasonal team members.
- Ensure all documentation is in compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Make staffing and promotional recommendations .
- Complete required paperwork in its entirety daily.
- Assist with in-park guest issues as they arise.
- Maintain a high level of Guest Service, and ensure that team members are as well.
- Ensure employees follow-established guidelines for grooming, wardrobe, operations policies and procedures.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Contribute to park clean up, including park pick up, pressure washing, etc.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken when appropriate.
- Maintain an environment where safety is the number one concern for all guests and employees.
- Enforce park policy in a manner conducive to being an advocate for the guest, while still adhering to park rules and regulations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated alignment with Company’s vision, mission and core values: People First, Always Safe, Remember It's Fun, and Commit to Excellence.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- ServSafe Alcohol Certification preferred.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up a person on a life guard issued backboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Must be able to work outdoors in high humidity conditions. The noise level is generally moderate to high.
PARC - 21 months ago