High school graduate or equivalent.
•Work Hours Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Available to work summer program July
Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• Fallow federal and state regulation and company police
• Operate POS register, make lunches and served to the students
Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
•Work Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 1:30pm Available to work July -summer program
Whitsons Culinary Group - 16 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...