HATCHBEAUTY is looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional to serve as a Forecast & Demand Planning Analyst. The role of the Forecast & Demand Planning Analyst is to support the Operations team by assembling and analyzing all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions and inventory levels). Will spearhead purchasing for all replenishment orders by processing purchase orders on a weekly basis.
- Extract data from multiple sources to analyze demand trends and forecasting
- Create statistical weekly and monthly forecasts in Excel. Gather, analyze and validate data.
- Constructs forecasting module to manage customer product lines in Excel
- Extract data from MAS 90 for inventory and forecasting purposes.
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- Conduct weekly CPFR calls with major accounts to align forecasts and discuss opportunities and forecast trends.
- Review all purchase orders, and sign off on approval, according to recommended buying plan
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach
- Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy
- Expedite existing orders with Vendors to manage inventory levels.
- Analyze Vendor costing and MOQ while processing Purchase orders.
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management.
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets)
HATCHBEAUTY is a company focused on beauty innovation. We specialize in working with brands and retailers on product development, turnkey product, creative services and strategic planning in cosmetic, skincare, hair care and fragrance. Our experience is broad, including developing concepts appropriate for all channels of trade ranging from prestige & specialty retail, direct to consumer, e ‐ commerce and mass market. We specialize in custom, brand ‐ focused projects. HatchBeauty delivers intelligent, inspired solutions in areas of creative services, product development, brand strategy, product design, product concepts, packaging design and execution planning.
- Two to three years experience as an Analyst in forecast and demand planning Superior analytical skills Advanced Excel user with ability to create pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs, ifthens, etc.
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning
- Strong knowledge of demand planning process, preferably with beauty and cosmetic products
- Experience using MAS 90 (preferred) or other ERP statistical software
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Excellent communication
- Detail oriented and highly accurate
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, margin contributions and turn rates
- Experience with Vendor management and relations
Simply put, we love beauty.
Candidates interested in joining the HATCHBEAUTY team should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
HATCHBEAUTY is more than just a place to work. It’s an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside highly intelligent and motivated people in a dynamic environment. HATCHBEAUTY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Monster - 19 months ago