The Forecasting Analyst is responsible for maintaining the long and short-term contact forecasting process for Loan Operations and its third-party providers .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Forecast contact projections coordinating closely with internal teams to understand all factors.
· Guide the creation and validate staffing models including FTE requirements and schedule needs for each line of business factoring in appropriate shrinkage and productivity assumptions.
· Work closely with Marketing partners to develop planning model of new campaigns and provide appropriate dashboard reports.
· Optimize efficiencies through evaluation of multiple campaigns with optimal return on investment, i.e., define number of sites, number of seats, calling hours and performance metrics.
· Adjust forecasting and planning models based on business needs and frequently updated information.
· Evaluate business unit decisions to ensure the impacts are quantified and accounted for in staffing models.
· Provide guidance and direction to senior managers and vended sites as it relates to staffing-related opportunities.
· Streamline approach to gain consistency in reviewing/reporting phone productivity data across business area for key metrics.
· Validate methodology for utilization/adherence and proactively identify opportunities to gain consistencies
· Conduct periodic reviews to validate/ensure effective interaction between relevant business partners.
· Identify real and potential problems; provide alternative solutions to mitigate risk and improve performance
· Research new tools and keep abreast of latest work force management technology and call center technology
Experience and Education
· Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience and self-study.
· 5+ years contact center experience
· Multi-site/channel capacity planning experience.
· Background in quantitative forecasting including time-series and explanatory approaches
· Understanding of Workforce Optimization systems such as IEX Total View, Bay Bridge, Verint, etc
· High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change.
· Requires excellent leadership, communication and presentation abilities, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as experience with change management and vendor management.
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
· Strong computer/systems skills. High level of proficiency using MS Access and Excel with experience in Crystal Reports, SQL and MS Access.
Required Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
· Motivation Skills - History of achieving aggressive individual goals and objectives, conveying sense of urgency while moving beyond challenges and obstacles.
- Thinking and Administrative Skills - Solid mathematic, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze trends and suggest solutions to challenges. Proven project management skills.
- Communication Skills - Refined written and verbal communication skills. Ability to foster open communications, listen effectively and build strong partnership networks.
- Technological Competence - Knowledge of call center technology and the ability to leverage such tools to improve the customer and employee experience