OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Support the Foreclosure department by performing a variety of administrative and legal duties through use of computer applications and processes.
- Support the Foreclosure Reps in processing legal paperwork to include imaging of documents and the creation of a complete foreclosure package
- Responsible for sending referral foreclosure packages to appropriate attorneys
- Receive and document confirmation that packages have been received by attorneys
- Uploads and maintains all documents into LenStar website
- Sends an REO gram—notification to Fannie Mae that loan has gone to sale
- Reviewing invoices and processing payment notifications on foreclosure files
- Other duties as assigned
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Business/Administrative experience preferred
- Previous experience working with foreclosure process
- Previous legal experience is helpful
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of Fortracs, Excel, Word, UCSe and other collections software
- Clerical and data entry proficiency
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...