OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Support the Foreclosure department by performing a variety of administrative and legal duties through use of computer applications and processes.
- Support the Foreclosure Reps in processing legal paperwork to include imaging of documents and the creation of a complete foreclosure package
- Responsible for sending referral foreclosure packages to appropriate attorneys
- Receive and document confirmation that packages have been received by attorneys
- Uploads and maintains all documents into LenStar website
- Sends an REO gram—notification to Fannie Mae that loan has gone to sale
- Reviewing invoices and processing payment notifications on foreclosure files
- Other duties as assigned
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Business/Administrative experience preferred
- Previous experience working with foreclosure process
- Previous legal experience is helpful
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of Fortracs, Excel, Word, UCSe and other collections software
- Clerical and data entry proficiency
Green Tree - 10 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...